Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Right?
I have been toying with the idea of putting my fitness\nutritional life into writing for all to see for some time. Well, I am not one for resolutions because that's all they simply are is resolutions so let not start this 1\1\2012, lets start it today!!!
What I am hoping will follow is weeks\months\years of what is on my mind when it comes to fitness and nutrition. I do not boast to being an expert at any of this but I have gone through it.
To give you a very short synopsis, I started about 10 years ago weighing around 250 pounds with a 42 inch waist and pretty much looking like your typical run of the mill 9a to 5p working dad. As of this day I have run numerous road races including half marathons and marathons, Olympic distance triathlons, and some adventure\obstacle course races.
My next post will go into detail on where I was when the light bulb went on and the trip to where I am now.
Until then, Beast it Out!!!
Stay Limitless,
Langer!
I have been toying with the idea of putting my fitness\nutritional life into writing for all to see for some time. Well, I am not one for resolutions because that's all they simply are is resolutions so let not start this 1\1\2012, lets start it today!!!
What I am hoping will follow is weeks\months\years of what is on my mind when it comes to fitness and nutrition. I do not boast to being an expert at any of this but I have gone through it.
To give you a very short synopsis, I started about 10 years ago weighing around 250 pounds with a 42 inch waist and pretty much looking like your typical run of the mill 9a to 5p working dad. As of this day I have run numerous road races including half marathons and marathons, Olympic distance triathlons, and some adventure\obstacle course races.
My next post will go into detail on where I was when the light bulb went on and the trip to where I am now.
Until then, Beast it Out!!!
Stay Limitless,
Langer!
No comments:
Post a Comment